Conflict and Healths call for PapersFilling the void Health systems in fragile and conflict affected statesWednesday, 02 Apr 2014
Conflict and Health, in collaboration with the Thematic Working Group on Health Systems in Fragile and Conflict Affected States, is pleased to invite you to submit a manuscript to a new thematic series entitled 'Filling the void: Health systems in fragile and conflict affected states'.
Healthcare in fragile and conflict affected states remains critical and it is becoming increasingly evident that this cannot be improved without special attention, policies and programming. This series aims to provide evidence on health policies and programs that work in fragile and conflict affected states.
The series invites papers on a range of topics on health systems in fragile and conflict affected states, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Addressing governance challenges through health systems
- Health financing policies and their consequences
- Health workforce development
- Building of gender equitable health systems
- Health systems development and state building
- The meaning of ‘people-centred health systems’ in such contexts
- Methodological challenges and innovations
The deadline for submissions is 15th May 2014. Authors are strongly encouraged to submit a pre-submission inquiry and abstract to email@example.com before submitting a full paper.